[Dixielandjazz] Re: Now here is a gig for a Hot Clarinet player

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jun 12 22:05:49 PDT 2006

> and I think this is where OKOM might be once most of us old-farts
> check out!

Dear Dave,
Once again, I agree with you regarding The Gomorran Social Aid & Pleasure
Club.
There are several young bands in, Australia (600 miles south of me in
Winter-frozen Melbourne) doing much the same thing. Bringing OKOM
up-to-date.
I particularly liked their "Whisky Paycheck" and so would Bill Gunter.
A  pity that gig is not closer to home, as our Jack Wiard would certainly
liven up that band.
Kind regards,
Bill.