[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Now here is a gig for a Hot Clarinet player

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Mon Jun 12 21:19:29 PDT 2006

Tom & all,

I am listening to their sample tracks right now
(3 clips at http://www.myspace.com/thegomorrans )
and I think this is where OKOM might be once most of us old-farts
check out!

I really like what they are doing - a mix of Klezmer, trad jazz,
vaudeville, blues - very melodic and fun without being "historically
accurate!"
I will be looking for more from them.

And whatever clarinetist takes it on will have a lot of real work to do!

Dave Richoux