[Dixielandjazz] The Dixie Rebels

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Fri Jun 9 09:49:54 PDT 2006

I have the Dixie Rebels' "True Dixieland Sound" LP (Command RS 33-825).
The personnel listed are "Big Jeb" Dooley-trpt/ldr, Cliff Leeman-drums,
Kenny Davern-cl, John Mortillero-piano, Milt Hinton-bass and Lou
McGarity-tbone. (No wonder you like them!) There's a copyright date of
1961, but no other indication of when or where it was recorded.

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Webmaster for
http://APlaceForJazz.org