FW: [Dixielandjazz] ROCHESTER JAZZ FESTIVAL Count Basie Band &Smugtown Stopm...

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Fri Jun 9 09:25:45 PDT 2006

Bud wrote:
This is not your big old Mississippi type paddlewheeler, but  reminiscent of
the Erie Canal heydays...so you will be packed in  sardine-tight  (Be sure
to apply extra under arm.)

He then continued, saying:
In their expansion of the festival to other out-reaching venues...we are
located as far away from the other bands as possible...hum..I wonder if that
was coincidence?

Perhaps, Bud, it had to do with your not applying your own recommendations
within your own band (see first paragraph above)!

Jim