[Dixielandjazz] The Dixie Rebels

scott sproxton fuzzscott at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 9 09:11:24 PDT 2006

About 15years ago I bought an LP at a garage sale for a few cents and brought it home. It was called "The Dixie Rebels Strike Back With Authentic Dixieland" and after listening to it for the first time I preceded to listen to it over and over(for the next 15 years)! And that was the beginning of my addiction to this wonderful music we call OKOM!
The problem is I've never been able to be discover the personnel on that record. I'm just wondering if anyone out there knows who made this recording?

Scott
fuzzscott at shaw.ca