[Dixielandjazz] euphonium

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Thu Jun 8 15:07:54 PDT 2006

I found this archive on a trombone list - lots of comments on this
great debate:
http://www.trombone.org/trombone-l/archives/0012/001207_1886.txt
(search "plural")

I still have not found a correct chart for instrument names - there
is a good one in "The Tuba Family" by Clifford Bevan (a book all
tubists/euphonists should have.)

Dave Richoux