[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 41, Issue 51

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Wed Jun 7 21:29:52 PDT 2006

Actually, with a little web research I was able to find many of the
answers, but "pure music theory " is not really my thing! I only took
a short High School class (required for band) but I never did too
well in it. Music History worked a bit better for me.

If we realize there actually is a "science" for the aspects of music
it can be a scary thing (because we all - the educated and uneducated
humans and some other animals of the world keep making it without
much formal training! ;-)

Dave Richoux