[Dixielandjazz] James Europe andd Jelly Roll

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Sun Jun 4 12:47:33 PDT 2006

Audrey;

Was the drummer's name "Herbert Wright"? Wright's name is mentioned as the
one who stabbed Europe over some grievances which had not been settled by
Europe concerning Herbert and his brother. The brothers were part of the
tour which featured them as the "Percussion Twins".

The date was May 9, 1919.

Stan
Stan Brager