[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Jubilee

Bob Shoring bobshoring at california.com
Fri Jun 2 22:55:24 PDT 2006

One other reason I think they should not mix styles of jazz at venues is
that you get a lot of people walking in during one set who may be
disinterested while they wait for the next set.

I went to see the Jim Cullum Jazz Band (one of my favorites) at the
Turntable Junction.  But I ended up moving three times as fans of the
next band (a completely different style) kept talking as if nobody was
performing.  I have not noticed this problem at the Yolo Room where
there is one trad band after another.

Bob Shoring