[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: booking gigs, great read from Gerry he is one of us!!

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Fri Jun 2 22:27:37 PDT 2006

Terrific piece.  I use a lot of the same techniques when am called about
gigs.

My price for a 2 to 3 hour solo piano casual is now $200.  If they don't
want to pay, I don't need the gig.  This is, of course providing it is in
town & not a lot of travel involved.  With travel, the price goes up.

And of course, this is not a steady nightclub gig price.

--Bob Ringwald