[Dixielandjazz] Si Tu Vois Ma Mère / Lonesome / I Remember When

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Tue Jul 25 15:23:09 PDT 2006

Ron L'Herault wrote:

>The actual alternate title to Se to vois.... is "I Remember When".  It
>is not a translation of the original title.
>
>Ron L'Herault

Hmmm, I've never seen this latter alternate title.  My Bechet tune list
has "Lonesome" as an alternate title for "Si Tu Vois Ma Mère."  The two
titles have absolutely nothing to do with each other translation wise.
Well, other than my mother often accuses me of "you never call, you
never write..."

All the best, Gary