[Dixielandjazz] does anyone have an address...?

loerchen2 at aol.com loerchen2 at aol.com
Tue Jul 25 07:18:18 PDT 2006

 Greetings, listers --

I'm trying to get in touch with Tom Buhmann who wrote a great article on NORK for "Storyville" back in 2000.  Would anyone happen to have contact information for him?  (Or perhaps Laurie Wright who edited the magazine would know, if anyone could tell me how to get in touch with him.)

I'm giving a paper on NORK at the Satchmo Summerfest in 2 weeks, and Mr. Buhmann has a critical piece of info....

Thanks!
Sue