[Dixielandjazz] Correct Lyrics or not? - was PC Lyrics

Flip Oakes flip at flipoakes.com
Wed Jul 26 06:31:02 PDT 2006

Actually Maynard Ferguson sang Linda Lovelace thinks I'm obscene....

Flip Oakes
http://www.southmarketstreetjazzband.com
http://www.titanhotseven.com/bios.htm

Flip Oakes
³Wild Thing Trumpets²
COME AND HEAR THE DIFFERENCE
http://www.flipoakes.com

³To read what Wild Thing Owners say about their horns, click on this²
http://www.flipoakes.com/testimonials.htm

Flip Oakes
2559 Mottino Dr.
Oceanside, Ca. 92056-3421
760-643-1501
760-643-1511 Fax

To Hear the Flip Oakes Wild Thing Trumpet go to
http://www.flipoakes.com/multimedia.htm