[Dixielandjazz] PC correct lyrics

pat ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 25 06:14:35 PDT 2006

 Do we explain to the audience that "Jazz Me Blues or Jazzin Babies, etc  is
really "JASS"  and they can draw their own conclusions>>

Hi,
can someone please explain to a bemused Brit what `JASS` is and why I should
draw my own conclusions. Is this some American word with no relevance
anywhere else in the world or am I just `pure in thought word and deed` as I
promised to be when I joined the Boy Scouts.

Cheers

Pat