[Dixielandjazz] Horn Parts and Rags

Snogpitch snogpitch at prodigy.net
Sat Jul 22 03:17:21 PDT 2006

My thought first was how old is this person?  Had the movie "The Sting"
escaped his/her radar in the 70's?  True, there were piano solos, but there
were other instruments playing other selections in there as well.  I would
be willing to bet as big as that soundtrack was in the 70's the school has
it in their library.
--
Snogpitch

snogpitch at prodigy.net