[Dixielandjazz] Washboards A Plenty

Kaye Wade kaye at kayewade.com
Tue Jul 11 21:43:04 PDT 2006

Especially when Logan Oh. has the only Washboard Factory in the
USA   :-)

> Whilst performing at the 3rd or 4th (can't remember which)
> International
> Washboard Festival in Logan, Ohio, I made a comment to the crowd:
>
> "I had a nightmare last night.  I dreamt that I was playing a Jazz
> festival
> and 100 washboard players showed up..."
>
> Hmmmm, The Boondockers did not get hired for the WB Fest this year...
>

> --Bob Ringwald K6YBV

------
Kaye Wade
Stuntwoman-Actress, Vocalist & Bandleader
( also  *Kaye Wade's Riverboat Ramblers, *The Tinsel Town Ten Minus - 3,
*Jazz Holiday Band @ Sardo's, Burbank, Ca.
Former San Fernando Valley Banjo Bnd Now-*Jazz'n Banjos,
and  a *Reflexologist)
PO Box 1068 Studio City  CA. 91614-1068
http://www.KayeWade.com