[Dixielandjazz] Ever wonder what is taught in 11th grade JazzHistory?

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Tue Jul 11 22:28:26 PDT 2006

http://www.jazzinamerica.org/lp.asp?LPOrder=3&Grade=11&PageID=134

the lesson plan sections are across the top of the pages - LP1 LP2 etc
and the plan actually  links to the redhotjazz.com pages for the bios
of early artists.
http://www.jazzinamerica.org/pdf/timeline3.pdf is a timeline for pre-
jazz to 1929 that does at least get to the major players.

(the questions on that section quiz I linked to before were on the
"Free Jazz" style... not Trad ;-)

Dave Richoux