[Dixielandjazz] Second Line alert

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Jul 11 09:48:16 PDT 2006

For any of you that might be interested, and in the N. California area
next week>

Tom Wiggins will be bringing Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band to
play at the :

Solano County Fair   right across the road from Six Flags Marine world
Africa USA in Vallejo, California

They will play at the entrance and second line around the fair grounds
daily from 11:00 A.M. TIL 2:30 P.M.

JULY  14, 15, 17,18,19,20,21,22, 2006

  We are happy to have listmate DAVE RICHOUX join us to  fill in on Tuba
for a few days.

Any of you horn players want to drop by and blow a few tunes with a
loud funky Modern OKOM band contact me ( Off list)  and let me know
when you might be interested, I am trying to get permission to operate
a Strolling Jam Session on a few of the days.  I will need to know in
advance to get passes etc. for anyone interested.

Our line up will be 2 Trumpets, 2 T-Bones, Sop Sax, Bari Sax,
Sousaphone & more drummers than you know what to do with.  :))

BIG HOT  Fun in the Sun  ( hope we can find some shady spots )

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins