[Dixielandjazz] F2F - GCTJF

Phebe Wehr pnwehr at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 3 12:35:45 PDT 2006

I was wondering when I would hear from somebody !  We are starting earlier
on Friday this year and celebrating our 20th Anniversary in style that day,
so I hope people will try to be there by 3 pm.  However I do think 10am
Saturday is probably the best time -- and the same place as last year if no
one objects.  I will post flyers at the Ticket Tent, and if anybody wants
the band schedule they can email me directly.
Phebe