[Dixielandjazz] F2F - GCTJF

Tom Duncan tduncan at bellatlantic.net
Mon Jul 3 13:20:20 PDT 2006

Oh, the plethora of gigs abounding . . .

Ron L'Herault is missing the whole festival this year and I am leaving for
part of Saturday to do a gig; so, Friday early PM or later Saturday or
Sunday are preferable to me.

F2F's are good. I enjoyed meeting Bob Ringwald and others last year and look
forward to more of the same this year.

Regards,

Tom Duncan
201-836-6076