[Dixielandjazz] (no subject)

John Mills jpmills46 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 1 12:54:16 PDT 2006

Hi Don,
  Saw Marcus Hampton playing with a modified trumpet mouthpiece.
  He was suffering form Bell's Palsey at the time.

  He had a piece of plastic attached to his mouthpiece and
  was playing very well.

  This was a few years ago at the Suncoast Jazz Classic at
  Sheraton Sand Key, Clearwater Beach, Fl.

  Hope this is of some help.
  John Mills

In a message dated 7/1/2006 1:51:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,