[Dixielandjazz] (no subject)

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sat Jul 1 12:04:12 PDT 2006

Hi Don,
As frustrating as it must be, the good news is that recovery happens!   That
was my indirect experience with Bell's Palsy as a retired RN.  This  web site
confirms my impression, when it says it is NOT a permanent condition,  that
one can resume normal activity as soon as one feels up to it, that muscle
atrophy (i.e., muscle wasting) usually does not occur.  Based on the  web site, my
suggestion would be to put the mouthpiece to your lips daily and  approximate
as best you can until you get full return.  _http://www.bellspalsy.ws/_
(http://www.bellspalsy.ws/)
Ginny

In a message dated 7/1/2006 1:51:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,