[Dixielandjazz] Bell's palsey

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Sat Jul 1 21:02:32 PDT 2006

I had it ca. 3-4 years ago. It's caused by a virus, one takes pills for it.
It only lasted a few weeks. I normally talk with a mouth full of New
England Clam Chowder anyway, so losing the left side of my mouth to BP
made communicating, much harder...drinking and fellatio, too

--Sheik
http://americanmusiccaravan.com