[Dixielandjazz] Songs I hate

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 28 11:28:28 PST 2006

Interesting how one guy's "I Hate it" song is one of  the preferred
ones for someone else. I too like "Struttin'" and Indiana never seems
to grate on me like some of the others I mentioned that are played
way often. It's a good warm up tune for me as are Bourbon Street
and Washington & Lee. Those never seem to get to me like "The Saints"
and a couple of the others I mentioned, but I'll bet some of you hate
all 3.

Craig