[Dixielandjazz] Songs we hate

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 27 21:17:16 PST 2006

Hi Steve...
Hang around some of the jam sessions in our jazz clubs...the first tune , 9
out of 10 times that's called is...you guessed it...I just got tired of
hearing it and playing it about 20 years ago...CB7 never plays it...A
trombone player in my band years ago learned, off of a recording. to play
Parker's solo on trombone when he, (Bill Hannaford), was 16 years old...
Sadly, Bill Hannaford died from melanoma of the bone about 10 years ago...
Bob Romans