[Dixielandjazz] Songs we hate

Dave Hanson jazzdude39 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 27 22:09:29 PST 2006

Bob,

I hate the tune as well, and the "Bird" version
is a lot easier to take, but considering there are so many real GEMS, why not consider them.

We are always asked to play Saints and Tiger Rag, so they become a pain for me, but DO sell. I bet there are many other "songs we hate" and I bet one of them might be "What a Wonderful World", which I happen to like.

 It might be interesting to a new the list from the DJML .......I think we did this not to long ago, but let's try it again.

Number one on my list is "Route 66". aaaarg !

Dave Hanson
Trombone
Atlanta