[Dixielandjazz] Re: Last of the Red Hot Mama's . . . Nah!

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jan 27 15:47:45 PST 2006

Dear Steve,
I completely endorse every one of Max Hughes' statements regarding 'our gal'
Gail Kingston.
She is indeed (or was) a DJML lurker.
"Hi Gail."
A warm and friendly person too. A young red hot mama, which always makes
oldie mouldies like me feel even better.
8>)
A pity that she lives in Adelaide (South Australia), about 1000 miles from
Sydney. Which means that we do not catch up very often.
Gail's newish web site has lots of goodies too.
Well worth a look/listen.
    gailkingston.com
The CDs (which I have) are full of happy-sounding Oz jazz.
Try the "See See Rider" and "Tain't No Sin" clips from the latest CD - 'A
Fistful of Favourites".
Kind regards,
Bill.