[Dixielandjazz] Goodman Tour update

Tom Duncan tduncan at bellatlantic.net
Tue Jan 24 15:09:23 PST 2006

Lowell Busching writes on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 4:31 PM
To: dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Goodman Tour update

Fred Ollison on the list asked about the personnel in the Ken Peplowski
Goodman Tour.  I think I posted once already that they are touring by bus
with a 16 piece band.

If they do utilize any local musicians, it may only be out of necessity if
some member can not continue. They are  heading for the east coast once they
finish covering some of the south.  Again the schedule can be found at:
http://www.johnnyvarro.com

under schedules, of course

For OKOM the two known players besides Ken that I am aware of are Johnny and
Jon-Erik Kellso.  Johnny says it is a good band. Enjoy.

Lowell aka Mad Dawg

[Tom Duncan]
Dave Brown is the other trumpet alongside Jon-Erik Kellso and is a long time
regular with Vince Giordano and the Nighthawks.

Regards,

Tom Duncan
201-836-6076
www.doctordubious.com