[Dixielandjazz] Goodman Tour update

Lowell Busching verbose at daktel.com
Tue Jan 24 13:31:02 PST 2006

Fred Ollison on the list asked about the personnel in the Ken Poploski
Goodman Tour.  I think I posted once already that they are touring by
bus with a 16 piece band.

If they do utilize any local musicians, it may only be out of necessity
if some member can not continue. They are  heading for the east coast
once they finish covering some of the south.  Again the schedule can be
found at:
http://www.johnnyvarro.com

under schedules, of course

For OKOM the two known players besides Ken that I am aware of are Johnny
and Jon-Erik Kellso.  Johnny says it is a good band. Enjoy.

Lowell aka Mad Dawg