[Dixielandjazz] Fw: An exciting lead! Heavy food for thought, and then some!

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 19 12:27:06 PST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Jones" <pubdonj at charter.net>
To: "*Bria Skonberg" <horn_star11 at hotmail.com>; <garysor at olypen.com>;
<emasher at myuw.net>; <clairefsmckenna at hotmail.com>;
<georgia_st69 at hotmail.com>
Cc: "Maureen (Pike'sPeakJazz+AFJS) Otto" <motto8 at direcpc.com>; "Jim
(Riverwalk) Cullum" <mophandl at landing.com>; "Peter (AFJS Exec. Dir.) Bell"
<Pbell at DWORBELL.com>; "Steve (BarboneStreetJ.B.) Barbone!"
<barbonestreet at earthlink.net>; "Gary (ChilliwackJazzTeacher) Raddysh"
<graddysh at telus.net>; "Rob (Chilliwack JazzFest) Hopkins"
<hopjazz at hotmail.com>; "Ron (Vancouver D.J.F.) MacQueen" <rmacq at shaw.ca>;
"Jim (YesterTunes+AFJS) Jones" <jjbanjo at juno.com>; "Randolph/Susan (Dr.
Jass+AFJS Pres.) Siple" <rsiple at west.net>; "Dave (KidTeacher+AFJS PastPres.)
Robinson" <jazzteacher at wap.org>; "Lew/Carol (AFJS PastPres.+PastTreas.)
Shaw!" <Hawkpshaw at aol.com>; "Dave/Lori (Blue St. J.B.) Ruffner"
<Dave4Lori at aol.com>; "Connie/Larry (OrangeCo.Classic J.F.+AFJS Treas.)
Baker!" <conchita.baker at verizon.net>; "John (OrangeCountyClassic J.F.)
Dieball!" <jad at jadtec.com>; "Rich (BixMemorial J.F.+AFJS) Johnson!"
<bixnme at excite.com>; "Ken/Flossie (MammothJubilee) Coulter" <mljj at qnet.com>;
"Mat/Rachel (ArborsRecords+AFJS) Domber" <mrd at gate.net>; "Audrey (PRJC
Member) VanDyke" <callitmusic at aol.com>; "Bruce (NewJerseyJazzEvents) Gast!"
<TekHouse at aol.com>; "John Edward (Smithsonian Institution) Hasse Ph.D."
<hasse at nmah.si.edu>; "Floyd/Lucille (AR Staff+AFJS) Levin!"
<FloydLevin at aol.com>; "Endre (c/o Johanna Amerongen) Lipovszky"
<j_amer at telus.net>; "Dick (Canada'sTradLad) Luker" <tiburon at mnsi.net>; "Matt
(LouisianaJoymakers) Minninger" <4-joy at comcast.net>; "Bob (Cell Block 7)
Romans!" <cellblk7 at comcast.net>; "Karla
(FlatheadValleyJazzSoc.+GlacierJazzStampede+CampHeebieJeebies) West!"
<glacierjazz at hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: An exciting lead!