[Dixielandjazz] Lyric sites on the Internet.

Lowell Busching verbose at daktel.com
Wed Jan 18 13:20:49 PST 2006

I am sure by now that several people have responded to the query on web
sites for lyrics since I get the digest.  Having both a song title and
the authors from two postings in the last digest I received, I tried the
obvious source, Google, and came up with the following web site. It is
the number two listing from Google for a search for "song lyrics".

http://lyrics.astraweb.com/

It found the lyrics, 3 times, under Frank Sinatra recordings, but no
authors given.  That area was blank. So the DJML is still the best
source for such info it appears.  Three cheers!

Lowell aka Mad Dawg