[Dixielandjazz] The first broadcast - Peg Meyer

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Jan 18 11:50:18 PST 2006

And that folks led us to Buck ROGERS & THE DICK TRACY AND THE TWO WAY
WRIST RADIO, and now we have  walk around Telephones, that take photos
and play music too,  holy moses what is this world coming too  ?

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins
Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band  & The Pearly Gate Singers

On my telephone now (  Operator operator  Give me Jesus on the line )
followed by (Jesus on the mainline tell him what you will )   Well
Glory Be. Everybody Shout Hallelujah, and be dancin in the Streets.
oh oh oh  I THINK I HEAR A BRASS BAND COMIN' DOWN THE STREET playin'
Saints go Marchin' In.   Ahhh  What a Wonderful WORLD IT IS AFTER ALL.