[Dixielandjazz] Only N. Calf. bands need to read this!

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 17 20:16:42 PST 2006

A friend is retiring and his wife wanted me to put together a 5 piece band for his surprise retirement party...on Saturday,  May 27, $100 per man for a two hour gig, must be entertaining! We will be performing that day at the Sacramento Jubilee, and unfortunately, can't do the gig..Please get in touch with me if you, or someone/five piece band you know, can do the gig!
TIA...
Warm regards,
Bob Romans,
Cell Block 7 Jazz Band