[Dixielandjazz] Youth Trad Band Jazz Festival

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue Jan 17 10:42:16 PST 2006

 Coastsidegiraffe at aol.com wrote regarding the Youth Trad Band Jazz Festival
in Sacramento:

(snip)
 > it's wonderful to see this get off the ground and hope it's a great
success.   My check will go in the mail today.   Unfortunately, I won't be
able to
use the tickets as the event (2/11/06) comes smack dab in the middle of the
Fresno Mardi Gras festival (2/09-2/12/06).   Hopefully next year the date
won't
conflict with the Fresno festival and I'll be able to attend.   I love youth
jazz bands!
Karen
Pacifica, CA

Karen,

I believe that there is some talk of scheduling the festival next year so as
not to conflict with Fresno.

--Bob Ringwald