[Dixielandjazz] Youth Trad Band Jazz Festival

Coastsidegiraffe at aol.com Coastsidegiraffe at aol.com
Tue Jan 17 05:14:01 PST 2006

Bob, it's wonderful to see this get off the ground and hope it's a great
success.   My check will go in the mail today.   Unfortunately, I won't be able to
use the tickets as the event (2/11/06) comes smack dab in the middle of the
Fresno Mardi Gras festival (2/09-2/12/06).   Hopefully next year the date won't
conflict with the Fresno festival and I'll be able to attend.   I love youth
jazz bands!
Karen
Pacifica, CA