[Dixielandjazz] "Old Fashioned Love" - Lead Sheet required.

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 11 18:53:58 PST 2006

Not really surprising that you cannot extract a melody easily from the midi.
Many of those are either created by a mechanical scanning of the piano roll
with a machine
or manually creating them, spreading the chords across several midi channels
It recreates the sound real well but does nothing for visual exposition of
the tune.
Especially true of "ragtime" tunes.

I've got a few sitting in my "unfinished box".

Craig Johnson