[Dixielandjazz] Re:NE Trad Jazz

baglady4 at juno.com baglady4 at juno.com
Tue Jan 10 19:44:34 PST 2006

Larry et al:
I sent Marce a check for $10 every year for several years....for a hard copy she used to mail, and when she posted on line she *suggested* I access on line....not necessitating a fee to access.  I'm certain she could still use the $$$ to keep up the wonderful service she provides for New England...so I still send a check and I still recieve a hard copy, even though we can all access her newsletter on-line.
It's not only New England gigs....but New England Jazz musicians whereever they have gigs!!!!
(thanks again , Marce for all you do)
Nancie