[Dixielandjazz] One Mo' Bio - Rocky Ball

AB abob at wi.rr.com
Thu Jan 5 15:29:16 PST 2006

I'm Tom "TJ" O'Brien, an old friend of Ron Beisel's. I met Ron Beisel as a
brand new side player at Your Father's Mustache in New York. He taught me so
much..

Some years ago, a friend of mine was at a truck stop and started a
conversation with a young man, who turned out to be Ron's son. Mick advised
Jim Edwards that Ronnie had passed away. Jim called me and I connected with
Mick, because I had some great photos of me and Ronnie in NY over 40 years
ago.

I don't know when Ron passed away , but I sent his son Mick a photo of me
and Ron playing in NYC for Bobby Kennedy. Unfortunately, I've lost my copy
of my letter to Mick, and my copy of the photo.

Can you help me get in touch with Mick??

Tom O'Brien

10015 278th Avenue

Trevor, WI 53179

262-889-4258