[Dixielandjazz] Audubon String Quartet

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 4 20:18:57 PST 2006

Norman E. Nichols <anichols at gis.net> wrote: about thew lawsuit judgement
rendered against members of the quartet.

> Hello Steve,
> Would you please send the entire article that you mentioned below. Very
> interesting case that I'm hoping our judicial system got right with their
> judgement. It's the only system we have and I want to believe in it as bad
> as it may seem sometimes.

Hi Norm & Listmates:

I no longer neither have the article nor have access to it. It was in the NY
Times in December on several dates. Story was also on NPR in Early December.
You might be able to get it via google for Audubon String Quartet, or
perhaps a list mate saved it, or knows how to access the DJML archives for
it. It was interesting to say the least.

Cheers,
Steve