[Dixielandjazz] extemporaneous noises?

Henry Mason hcmsjo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 08:13:52 PST 2006

On 1/3/06, tcashwigg at aol.com <tcashwigg at aol.com> wrote:

> There is one other sound worse than that Ted:
>

>   Now let me tell you when the Bass Drummer who cannot see where he is
> going over the drum walks astraddle of one of those and goes down on
> the street,

Hi TECH to the rescue Tom.   Here is a great gadget opportunity.   A TV
camera on one side of the drum and a little monitor on the other.   Think of
the number of drummer's children that will be born as a result of the
magnicent safety device......

on second thought,   I can't think of anything to help.... hazzardous duty
pay maybe?

Ducking and running

Henry