[Dixielandjazz] Fw: King Oliver Centennial Band

G. Smits anasmits at wanadoo.nl
Tue Feb 28 10:02:10 PST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: G. Smits
To: butcht at sihope.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 3:02 PM
Subject: King Oliver Centennial Band

Hi Butch,

As collector from New Orleans Jazz I found a cd without inlay, the only thing I knew , it is a cd from the Butch Thompson's King Oliver Centennial Band (GB0 1986
Tunes 1 Ain't Gonna Tell Nobody 2. Bogalusa Strut, 3 Edna, 4 Mabel's Dream, 5 New Orleans Stomp, 6 Riverside Blues, 7 Someday Sweetheart, 8 Sugar Blues ,9 Weary Way blues, 10
Workin'Man Blues no 1, 11 Workin'Man Blues no 2.

Can You tell me the Labelname and the Members
It is not GHB 202

Regards

Guus Smits