[Dixielandjazz] Fats Domino - Alive & Kickin at the N.O. Jazz &Heritage Festival, April 28

Don Gumpert dongumpert at cox.net
Tue Feb 28 10:05:40 PST 2006

All the hype about Jazz Heritage Festival is great.  However, on April 21-23
the festival to plan on attending is the French Quarter Jazz Festival!  FQJF
is held in the French Quarter from Bourbon Street to Jackson Square, you can
walk around and enjoy the music on every street and - it's FREE (well,
except for lodging, food, etc.:).
I spoke with someone at the FQJF office last week and they anticipate
posting the schedule in the near future.
As we "regulars" learned a few years back, having a F2F is next to
impossible because there is too much going on every day.  When I find out
exactly where I'll be staying, will exchange cell phone numbers with other
attendees.
Sandy Gumpert
Ft. Walton Beach, FL