[Dixielandjazz] Fw: King Oliver Centennial Band

Phil O'Rourke philor at webone.com.au
Tue Feb 28 16:08:19 PST 2006

Guus

The only listing I can find is from 1988 and is

Butch Thompson's King Olvier Centennial Band:
Cuff Billett, Charlie DeVore (cnt) Pete Dyer (tb) Teddy Layton (cl) Butch
Thompson (p) Malcolm Horne (bj,g) Alyn Shipton (b) Dave Evans (d)
Live "Concorde Club", Eastleigh, Hampshire, England, July 13, 1988
    Climax rag    GHB Records BCD-202 [CD]
    Sweet baby doll               -            , GHB BSCD1 [CD]
    Willie the weeper               -
    If you knew               -
    Shake it and break it               -
    Sweet like this               -
    Wang Wang blues               -
    Sugar blues               -
    I ain't gonna tell nobody               -
    Weary way blues               -
    You were only passing time with me               -
    Canal Street blues               -
    Edna               -

Phil O'Rourke
Australia