[Dixielandjazz] SPAIN and HOME

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Fri Feb 24 17:22:46 PST 2006

The verse of "Home" is in my "Dixieland Fake Book, Vol. 1".

And for those who like to pretend they're playing modern tunes by citing
modern artists who played/sang old tunes, "Home" was played by the
Ventures, who along with the Champs had a hit of "Tequila"...

--Sheik
http://americanmusiccaravan.com