[Dixielandjazz] Tom Wiggins adviced re IRS

Laurence Swain l.swain at comcast.net
Tue Feb 21 17:43:28 PST 2006

Tom said:

     That is how they tried to nail me six
    times, because some guy who paid me cash claimed it and they were just
    sure I did not "WRONG" and I even asked a Federal Tax Attorney they sent
    out to California from Washington to they an nail me where he thought the
    guy got the number to deduct that he had paid me?

What the hell are you talking about?  I have been following your thoughtful, helpful advice
on dealing with the tax feds, but I just don't get this one.

Help, Please!

Larry