[Dixielandjazz] Louis Armstrong discog (was Information wanted)

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Tue Feb 21 19:33:59 PST 2006

Dear Larry Swain, Jim O'Briant and Phil O'Rourke,
I have just finished the discography of the 10 CD set of Louis Armstrong
y'all wanted, with grateful thanks to Roger Wade for his lead to the later
stuff.
Please don't let me offer to do anything like that again!
Just kidding.       8>)
The discography will be sent 'off list' as an MS Word attachment when I
finish off this message.
I've checked for typing and other mistakes, but forgive me for any that
probably are there.
Do not hesitate to query anything.
Here's hoping that the very long attachment gets through.
I have a Mac, which sometimes refuses to transfer info to non-compatible
PCs.
Kind regards,
Bill.