[Dixielandjazz] Steve Lilley & falling asleep

Bonnie Otto bonnie at hopdog.com
Tue Feb 21 17:04:25 PST 2006

Hi ya'll. I'm surfacing because I need some help ( as usual ). I need
contact info for Steve Lilley with the Saint Louis Stompers. Any help
would be mucho appreciated.

Re: Falling asleep......... During the old Wooden Nickel days, Bob
Williams would fall asleep on stage.... during piano solos. In turn,
I always asked if he had taken a solo. He had. I just didn't notice.

Bonnie Otto - Musical Dir. Sister Swing and All Around Girl Friday