[Dixielandjazz] sleep deprived

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Feb 21 11:46:46 PST 2006

Hey Larry:

REMIND ME IF YOU EVER GO ON TOUR WITH US TO NOT ASK YOU TO DRIVE :))

EIGHT MILES,  WHOOWEEE !!!   MUST HAVE BEEN A LONG FLAT STRETCH OF
HIGHWAY.  Hope she had her other Hand on the

 "HAND BRAKE"  :))

CHEERS,  GLAD YOU SURVIVED TO TELL ABOUT IT.

Tom Wiggins

  When I was in college we traveled sometimes 250 miles to play a gig
and would drive home after playing. One night we were coming home and I
was driving and fell asleep at the wheel. The female bass player that
was sitting by me just reached over and steered the car for about 8
miles till I woke up. The passing street lights as we came into the
city woke me up
 Larry
 St. Louis