[Dixielandjazz] many tubas for sale

Robert Reck reckeuph at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 5 12:02:02 PST 2006

Dave and others selling tubas.  I have saved all the tuba for sale messages in my inbox.   With the permission of the sellers, I will forward them to the tubaeuph list.  If you want to sign up yourself they have a place on their web page for instruments for sale.  The TubeNet is also a good place.

  I just wish I had the funds and the space in the music room to get one of these instruments myself.

  Rob