[Dixielandjazz] Re: SoundConverter (was: Roy Eldridge)

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 2 19:01:42 PST 2006

Bill and DJML--
     Here's how to convert almost any sound-format to almost any other
sound-format (once you get the original sound into your computer):
get SoundConverter by Steve DeKorte at:
http://www.dekorte.com/software/osx/SoundConverter/ .  "It is free
for files under 500K and $10 for license. Note that not all wav and
wma encodings are supported."
     I've been using it on my Mac for a couple of years, and it works great.

     Dan

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**        "Luck is the residue of design."  --  Branch Rickey